New Characters Ideas for MK11

No one can stop Helix and yeah I also love his design.

He's been stopped many times :laugh:

4543808-kotal+kahn+strength.png

An idea just popped out of my head yesterday regarding a sub-boss...

Since Baraka, Kintaro, and Motaro are dead and since I don't want to see Goro and Sheeva for awhile, I want a chimera-like creature to have all their moves.

It should be a creature with 4 Shokan arms with Tarkatan blades. It should also have minotaur legs with Motaro's metallic tail. The head would have Tarkatan teeth, horns of Motaro, and a ponytail similar to Goro's.

Name: Khimera (With a K.)

Origin: Flesh Pits

Abilities:
* Attacks with Tarkatan Blades and can shoot projectiles with the blade spark.
* Shoots fireballs and flames out of the mouth.
* Tele-Stomp and teleports anywhere.
* Ground shake with a stomp.
* Uses metallic tail to attack and shoot projectiles.
* Does use teeth to bite and eat the opponent.
* Tackle/charge attacks with horns.

Variation 1: Tarkatan

Variation 2: Shokan

Variation 3: Minotaur

Last edited:
Since the whole Egyptin character thing was brought up and people have brought up movie horror characters as guests in the past for MK games, I wouldn't mind NRS creating a mummy-like original new character for the next MK.

And before someone twists my words, I don't mean THE Mummy, as in the exact character from the movies with Brendan Fraser, but rather more of a mummy-like Egyptian monster character, perhaps with some of the Egyptian plagues being used as special moves.
Hell, we've had Greek mythological creatures like Centaurs and Minotaurs in MK games, so I say why not when it comes to mummies.

Perhaps it could also be a mummified soldier of the ancient Egyptian army who uses this type of mask:

Egyptian anubis-leather mask.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind seeing some of the characters from the ladder endings. Kano's son, Ferra as an adult with a new rider, that mysterious woman from Jade's ending, Reptile's new found queen, etc. They did a great job introducing the Osh'Tek and Kytinn , so maybe a new race. Maybe delve deeper into the history of Edenia, Chaos Realm, and Order Realm?

I wouldn't mind seeing some of the characters from the ladder endings. Kano's son, Ferra as an adult with a new rider, that mysterious woman from Jade's ending, Reptile's new found queen, etc. They did a great job introducing the Osh'Tek and Kytinn , so maybe a new race. Maybe delve deeper into the history of Edenia, Chaos Realm, and Order Realm?

Please, no more family MK. We already have tons of them. I used to like when they did not tried to flood the entire game with that family thing (Sindel/Kitana). I'm done, i really don't want to see Kano's or anybody's kids anymore.

Best new characters from MKX have nothing with any other past character: Kotal Kahn, D'Vorah and Erron Black for me.

Please, no more family MK. We already have tons of them. I used to like when they did not tried to flood the entire game with that family thing (Sindel/Kitana). I'm done, i really don't want to see Kano's or anybody's kids anymore.

Best new characters from MKX have nothing with any other past character: Kotal Kahn, D'Vorah and Erron Black for me.

there should be some of both. but i say like only 2 of the family characters and the rest of the new characters should not be relatives.

I don't mind family members, but I hope that if there are family members in the next game that some of them replace their relatives.
Cassie, Jacqui and Kano's son can replace Kano, Johnny, Sonya and Jax, for example.

I don't mind family members, but I hope that if there are family members in the next game that some of them replace their relatives.
Cassie, Jacqui and Kano's son can replace Kano, Johnny, Sonya and Jax, for example.

This is what I was aiming for. Replacing the parents and not doing half the roster as relatives.

Agreed.

The only characters that I don't see this happening with (kids or relatives replacing the parents or other relative) are Takeda / Kenshi, and Kung Jin / Kung Lao.
Kenshi is Boon's 2nd favorite, so I don't see him going anywhere any time soon, and he just got revamped in MK9.
Too many people also want Kung Lao in, so I don't think that he'll be out in the next game, either.
It seems like the characters that are "must have" according to NRS decisions for MKX are Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Raiden, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Kitana, Kenshi, Reptile and possibly Mileena.
(Mileena is dead, but if enough people want her in, she'll probably get a non-canon living skin.)
The reason that I say those 9 in specific are because of how some of those were brought back for MKX (Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, Kung Lao Kitana), how Kenshi has become the favorite / highlighted post-MK3 character as of MKX and how some of those other characters usually don't miss many MK games (Reptile, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden).

Both Takeda and Kung Jin are nothing like their relatives gameplay-wise. But Cassie and Jacqui could easily replace Johnny/Sonya and Jax.

I don't agree that Cassie can replace Sonya, cause the only thing they have in common is being daughter/mother, woman, white and blonde haha. Cassie borrows much more from Johnny Cage than Sonya.

One more note for MK11 - way less Special Forces, military, fire weapons and Earthrealmers/Earthrealm.

I don't agree that Cassie can replace Sonya, cause the only thing they have in common is being daughter/mother, woman, white and blonde haha. Cassie borrows much more from Johnny Cage than Sonya.

One more note for MK11 - way less Special Forces, military, fire weapons and Earthrealmers/Earthrealm.

Thing is, almost all that Sonya does can easily be transferred to Cassie. The acrobatic kicks and the (leg) grab are things Cassie are already doing. The Ring Toss, however, would be exclusive to Sonya, unless it is indeed her handwrist gadget shooting it, then Cassie could easily get one as well.

Cassie needs to acquire its own identity with their own movements and powers (NOT COPY FROM CAGE OR SONYA)

And I dont Care if Sonya is out in mk11 just dont want see the icone sonya moves in another character like was with Kira in MK D... Being the daughter of sonya does not entitle Cassie to use her powers.

Please more creativity........

Thing is, almost all that Sonya does can easily be transferred to Cassie. The acrobatic kicks and the (leg) grab are things Cassie are already doing. The Ring Toss, however, would be exclusive to Sonya, unless it is indeed her handwrist gadget shooting it, then Cassie could easily get one as well.

I agree, but if one is to be replaced with Cassie is Johnny, without a trace of doubt. I mean, i like Sonya (not her biggest fan) - but she's a female, which are always in low numbers on each MK. I'd love them to add some of the past females, especially Nitara (btw i loved the idea from your sig). But i doubt they're willing to do it (or Sareena).

I agree, but if one is to be replaced with Cassie is Stryker, without a trace of doubt.

Cassie is essentially Stryker version 2.0 in MKX. :laugh:

All joking aside, I would just rather have the new relatives taking up the mantle and the older relatives sitting out (not necessarily dead, just sitting out) for a game or 2.
Let the parents be cameos for MK11 (just like Rain, Sindel and Sareena were in MKX), and have the new generation taking the reins.

After all, MKX was supposed to be the "passing of the torch" game from the Trilogy characters, no?
So, then, let's move on and add some newness to the next iteration.

Cassie needs to acquire its own identity with their own movements and powers (NOT COPY FROM CAGE OR SONYA)

Please more creativity........

This I completely agree with. I was just pointing out that Cassie, as well as Jacqui, could just as well have moves from their parents, because they are so alike. The main problem is that they aren't different enough, and that there are several characters on the MKX roster that seems too much like eachother.