New Characters Ideas for MK11

When the MKX comic was teased, they released a cool picture of a Red Dragon goon. I had hoped he would be playable and play like Nightwing in Injustice. Would still love to see him in the game:

us5cKXQ.jpg
It could still happen either as DLC in MKX or in the next game. He looks awesome.

I am trying out three names for him. Helix,Vitrax or Lazarus. Which one of these names best resemble him ? Helix is my name for him that is my opinion. The other two could also be good for him too.

It could still happen either as DLC in MKX or in the next game. He looks awesome.

Yeah, I think so too. :p
And I absolutely love Nightwing, so to have a Nightwing-like character (gameplay and appearance wise) in Mortal Kombat would be awesome! Takeda kinda has that tight bodysuit look going on, but his gameplay is very different.

I just hope the Red Dragon will have more fighters like that! Maybe a fencer too. Mavado & Hsu Hao were failures.

Anyways, new characters I hope to join....

- Spider Kytinn

- Norse warrior: Viking

- Egyptian warrior: Anubis, Set, Bastet, Serket, Horus, Ra, Isis or Osiris

- Russian warrior

- Celtic warrior: Elf? Since Legolas?

- Druid: Nightwolf's niece or nephew

- New Tarkatan: Able to use bone-like spikes from his body, but can still use the traditional tarkatan blades.

- Crystallized-jeweled Golem: Using various crystals from its body

- Middle-Eastern Arabic warrior: Following Shaheen & Rashid.

It was the exclamation mark and the use of all caps on "original" that made it shout. If it was text to speech, it wouldn't have shouted either way.

Freema : Freema is a goddess like no other she has the abilities to make someone love or hate she can choose who belongs with who but she is not a force to be messed with she has great power that can be disastrous if earthrealm falls to the netherrealm.
Tarvo : He was trained by Kano but turned his back on him when his new trainer Erron Black taught him the ways of a ninja cowboy.
Gyo : Gyo was a soul trapped inside of Ermac that was freed by King Jerrod inside of him. He has mystical powers that will amaze any kombatant in Mortal Kombat. The One Being offered Gyo humanity and he strongly accepted but his mystic gifts remain in him.
Zatar : While wandering the pyramids Zatar stumbled upon Shujinko who gave him many great fighting skills and he mastered all of them. Zatar uses his abilities to free Kotal Kahn but destroys D'vorah in the process. Kotal Kahn and Zatar are true allies forever.
Lemma : She is a mysterious changeling creature created from the Outworld Chambers and she is made with rat like abilities and crocodile like scales. She is a hybrid not to be messed with. She will make all tremble beneath her. If the heroes of earthrealm fail to defeat her.
Lucious : He is a Kickboxer with the skills far more better than Li Mei. He is her sparring partner with Bo Rai Cho teaching both of them the arts of drunken kung fu.
Natalia : She was cursed years ago with weeds and poisonous thorns on her body she can not be touched or else the person she touches will die a slow and painful death unless she finds the one her cursed her and beheads them so she could become human again.
Xavier : He is the son of Kano and he found Hsu Hao's chest beam and he uses it to destroy anything that even has a pulse since he has pulse vision and can shoot lasers through walls. He also is the brother of Kira the daughter of Kano and Tasia. He is also just like his dad he found a lot of machine parts that can shoot out missiles and Shurikens but he shoots them from his back and they have an auto locked mechanism built in them. He is the new leader of the Black Dragon

Last edited:
[MENTION=5307]Revamp_Kombat[/MENTION] I well if any of the ending are partially cannon, I think we might be getting Kano's son joining the roster, which I am cool with but im curious as to what he would appear like and how would he play? I dont want him to be a carbon copy of his father, but maybe he could have a Cybernetic arm or something.

I think the roster does need more female characters and as far as your Tarkatan idea, im done for that. but i must admit, I was a big fan of Baraka and it was a shame that they made him look so good this time around only to have him killed off. But another Tarkatan taking his place as the Alpha sounds good to. Maybe a Bigger Badder version of Baraka,

I'm imagining Kano's son to be less buff than Kano with one arm (based on Jax) and one eye (the other one than Kano) fully cybernetic, with brown punk hair died purple, a magical necklace from his father that can repel attacks, a torn white t-shirt with a red logo on the back, light brown/dark orange torn pants and black casual shoes with a pointy edge and hidden blade. Characters wise expecting traits from Kano, Cassie and Jacqui.

I'm imagining Kano's son to be less buff than Kano with one arm (based on Jax) and one eye (the other one than Kano) fully cybernetic, with brown punk hair died purple, a magical necklace from his father that can repel attacks, a torn white t-shirt with a red logo on the back, light brown/dark orange torn pants and black casual shoes with a pointy edge and hidden blade. Characters wise expecting traits from Kano, Cassie and Jacqui.

I really hope not! As we learned with Jarek and Kira, that really make him a lacking character. He need his own moveset, maybe some stuff modified from Kano, but all in all his own character. As of right now i prefer him not to have Cybernetic enhancements but maybe a cybernetic forearm & hand would be cool but not to be overly done with cybernetics.

When the MKX comic was teased, they released a cool picture of a Red Dragon goon. I had hoped he would be playable and play like Nightwing in Injustice. Would still love to see him in the game:

us5cKXQ.jpg

They should revamp Mavado, and give him those stun sticks and that as an alt. Gotta take away those hookswords from him. Those belong to someone else.

Caren Blade: One of the Special Forces shadow operatives. Caren is Sonya's nephew and Cassie's cousin. Despite of his feminine appearance. Caren is as cold hearted as they come. Hardly ever showing an ounce of emotion. Even towards his family and teammates. Skilled in the art of koppojutsu, various fire arms, and deadly gadgets. Caren is efficient at any task ever required of him. Usually performs his work in secrecy. After the events of MKX. Sonya had ordered Caren to work alongside his cousin and her teammates. The very thought of working along side his annoying cousin. Irritates Caren to no end. However knowing that Earthrealm is at constant danger from other realms. Caren is more than willing to put aside his annoyance with Cassie. In order to do what's best for his home realm. While Cassie, Jacqui, Takeda, and Kung Jin are all competent warriors. Caren will prove a even deadlier foe to those from both Outworld and Neatherealm. Fighting with the rage of a savage lion. May the Elder Gods help anyone unfortunate to encounter Caren in Kombat

Note: I don't know if Sonya has any siblings in the MK canon. However if Sonya does have a brother. Sonya's brother is Caren's father and his mother a African Woman. Thus making Caren a biracial

Vacilos : He is from the Kuatan Jungle that everyone thought was dead even D'vorah now he tries to find and free D'vorah and he will stop at nothing to do so. He is Part Alligator Part Toad and Part Snake. His venom will kill faster than Reptile's acid.
Yuan : He was a student of Kai's and now he tries to prove his self to his master.
Himika : She is the lost student that Shujinko trained but now Fujin finds her and frees her from her imprisonment to join them in the fight to save the world. Her trainer is Li Mei.
Colonol Flagg : He is the head official to the Special Forces team with his help he can help any of his soldiers take out the unnecessary forces that threaten earthrealm. ( He is a real character I just want him to be playable. )
Carter Swift : He is a Marine that gets called on to save Cassie Cage from the Dragon King Onaga and he succeeds in getting her back safely and he is awarded top rank in the Special Forces.
Norah : She was a messed up clone of Jade and with her disfigured face she has to hide herself. She actual has Reptile's tongue and she has poison lips and when she kisses you it will kill you in just 1 second. She has a boomerang but with a special power that exceeds Raiden's electricity. It shocks the opponent and can kill the opponent if it is stuck in the opponent for too long.
Helix : He is a mechanical drone android like protector of the Special Forces base and he will kill anyone that tries to destroy it. He has mechanical blades that are made of lasers. Red lasers burns the opponent, Yellow Lasers stuns the opponent, and the Blue Lasers drains health and stamina for a limited time.
Olopsus : He is a creature that Shang Tsung created and he has crab like hands that grabs the opponent and pinches them and he has a scorpions stinger that can kill instantly. He can pull exoskeletons from his body and attack the opponent with them. He can search and destroy anyone for the sorcerer Shang Tsung at anytime.

Last edited:

This Red Dragon member picture always reminded me of the Black Dragon members that you fight in MK: Shaolin Monks.
Prehaps NRS / Kittlesen decided to use the Shaolin Monks model as inspiration for the MKX comics.

Shaolin Monks Black Dragon.jpg

Continuing on my Caren Blade idea

VARIATIONS

1. SHADOW OPS- If player selections this variation. Caren is equipped with Stealth Tech. Allowing him invisibility just like Predator. Caren is also equipped with smoke bombs, posses a take down move called "Quiet End". Slitting his opponent's throat. EX version of "Quiet End" has Caren snap his opponent's neck instead.

2. KOPPOJUTSU- In this variation. Caren specializes in throws and counters. Breaking limbs, air throw, counter attack. Caren can even use a few of his throws in combos

3. ROGUE- In the Rogue variation. Caren becomes more of a hit and run type of character. Care mainly focuses on speedy combo strikes and gunplay. Caren also has access to his aunt's purple mist. Blinding opponents allowing him for easy follow up

Universal Attacks

1. Quick Kill - Caren whips out guns from each of his sides. Firing each gun simultaneously. The EX version to Quick Kill. Caren fires four shots instead of two

2. Massacre Wheel - Caren performs a cartwheel kick attack to his opponent. EX version gives Caren armor

3. Face Planter- Caren borrows this move from his aunt. Caren leaps into the air. Delivering a punch to his airborne opponent. EX version of Face Planter. After successfully hitting his opponent. Caren then grabs his opponent. Driving their body to the ground

4. Inverted Bicycle Kick- Another move taken from his aunt. Caren performs the attack exactly the same. EX version to this moves. Allows Caren additional kick. Stomping his opponent back to the ground

5. Assassin Slide: Caren performs a unique and quick slide attack. A very good wake up move, but unsafe on block. The EX version knocks the opponent mid air. Caren quickly performs a back flip into the air. Landing on top of his opponent's chest. Driving them to the ground

FATALITIES

1. Point Blank (CLOSE) Caren pulls out a knife from his side. Stabbing his opponent in the stomach several times. The opponent falls on their knees. Holding their bloody up stomach. Caren then pulls out his gun. Shooting them right in the head

2. Kiss Of Suffering (CLOSE) Caren grabs his opponent by the head. Planting a juicy kiss on them, but the opponent isn't kissing him back. Caren then backs away from his opponent. The opponent's skin begins to melt off, screaming in agony. Caren watches gleefully as his opponent dies a slow and painful death

I'll do Brutalities another time. Later

Nofolix : She is a lot like Ermac in the sense that she can can absorbs souls and powers and make them hers. She was once a human being who practiced magic and other types of arts and she got corrupted with a magic spell that turned her evil and now she is a sorceress that really can't be stopped unless the hero that has noble blood can stop her. His name is Kai.
Variation 1 Soul Absorb
Variation 2 Witchcraft
variation 3 Sorceress

I think the key for bringing new characters for the next game should be all about expanding MK universe. Throughout MK lore there are many realms and clans/factions that we know of, yet don't really seem to get a chance at being included in this new generation of MK. For example one of the reasons I pushed for Tremor is because not only did I know he was going to be a cool character but he was a Black Dragon member. If you look at the other Black Dragon members from the 3D era, you'd agree that Kira and Kobra were not characters that made hat clan credible. Having Tremor along side Kano in the MKX roster helped legitimize the clan a bit more.

To my next point, I'd like them to expand the universe by adding more characters from other realms as well. Like we all know Havik is from Choas Realm and want him in the game but does he have a follower who shares his enthusiasm to wreck havoc everywhere they go? They attempted this in MKX a little bit by making Tekeda start off as a Shurai Ryu(excuse the spelling) member. I know the last time they tried using different realms and characters like this in an MK game was the 3D era. Which had its pros and cons. But I feel like this would benefit the series going forward. The story mode and the stage selections for Vs. would also be able to reap the benefits of this change. I've had enough of the same ol' Earthream/Netherealm/Outworld(that now looks like Eygpt).