New Characters Ideas for MK11

Since Kotal Kahn, D'Vorah, Erron Black & Ferra/Torr, any new characters in mind to join in for the next game?

I'd say a spider Kytinn to take D'Vorah's place in Kotal Kahn's ranks. A male Kytinn that can shoot webs.

Plus with Baraka gone, a new Tarkatan should take over. But not as one of Kotal Kahn's servants, but someone who works for a new villain. Instead of just using blades like Baraka and the others do, this Tarkatan would be modified by someone who gave it the ability to shoot out bony spikes like Marrow & Spyke from X-Men do.

And about the new villain, I'd go for a new sorcerer - an alchemist. He'll be one the Dragon King's acolytes preparing for his return. He'll be the one who upgraded the new tarkatan.

I actually like the idea of a spider Kytinn, I think that'll be pretty cool. I'd also say a female sorcerer would be quiet interesting, but definitely make her stand out, don't just gender swap Quan Chi and Shang Tsung -- perhaps, as you mentioned, she could fill the alchemist role.

I actually like the idea of a spider Kytinn, I think that'll be pretty cool. I'd also say a female sorcerer would be quiet interesting, but definitely make her stand out, don't just gender swap Quan Chi and Shang Tsung -- perhaps, as you mentioned, she could fill the alchemist role.

I think the woman in Jade's MK9 ending is a good candidate for a sorceress. She'd be possessing Jade's body and/or soul. I'd want her to be able summon many flying and levitating blades to slice, dice, impale, and split enemies vertically in half with.

spartan warrior, gladiator and a viking

gladiator variations
retiarius
bestiarius
thraex

self explanatory (google if confused), but basically huge asswhoopers who fight for a living

viking should have a berserker variation and the rest should be based around being a brutal, savage mofo with some of that interesting norse mythology

spartan is all about honor, glory, discipline and etc but still likes to dislocate a jaw here and there, not sure about variation names

so yea basically ancient type warriors who are huge, violent and are good at kicking ass
perfect mortal kombat characters

Last edited:
I mostly would like to see characters from the other realms. We don't see enough Netherrealm, Chaos, and Order realm native characters.

Dalilah : She is a commoner to most people but her back story is that she has powers like her cousin Nightwolf and magic powers like Ashrah.
Duraka : Cousin of Baraka but with blades that can turn into ice, fire and acid. Kamidogu gives him these powers.
Travesty : He is Cassie Cage's uncle that gets corrupted into becoming a knife wielding maniacal monster.
Vollak : Half man half bat creature with vampire fangs and fire breath. He once was Havik's second in command but lost out to Reiko. Now with Reiko dead and Havik gone he is now the leader of the Chaos Realm.
Lirac : She was a member of the red dragon but found out that Sareena is her sister and goes searching for her to finally be reunited with her.
Hinsu : He was trained by Shujinko and has the abilities that can bend time and space and much more than meets the eye with all of his Kung Fu skills and trickery he is a force to be reckoned with.
Kalla : She was formed by the hatred that made Sindel who she was now Sindel's spirit and Shao Kahn's hatred spirit gives her her powers of pure evil with screams like her creator Sindel and Hammer from her creator Shao Kahn that she can control to be the most powerful being around. Only way the curse can be broken that created her is to make her love someone.
Pinatra : She is the daughter of the Dragon King and Tanya and she helps him destroy anyone that gets in her father's way of ruling the world. With the abilities of Tanya and the instincts of a Dragon She is nearly unstoppable. Only one that can stop her is the chosen one Kai.

[MENTION=5307]Revamp_Kombat[/MENTION] I well if any of the ending are partially cannon, I think we might be getting Kano's son joining the roster, which I am cool with but im curious as to what he would appear like and how would he play? I dont want him to be a carbon copy of his father, but maybe he could have a Cybernetic arm or something.

I think the roster does need more female characters and as far as your Tarkatan idea, im done for that. but i must admit, I was a big fan of Baraka and it was a shame that they made him look so good this time around only to have him killed off. But another Tarkatan taking his place as the Alpha sounds good to. Maybe a Bigger Badder version of Baraka,

With Mavado & Hsu Hao gone, only Daegon is left in the Red Dragon.

I wonder if they'll make new characters for the Red Dragon. I can picture a fencer. He'd be a rival for Kenshi. For both are skilled swordsmen.

[MENTION=5307]Revamp_Kombat[/MENTION] I well if any of the ending are partially cannon, I think we might be getting Kano's son joining the roster, which I am cool with but im curious as to what he would appear like and how would he play? I dont want him to be a carbon copy of his father, but maybe he could have a Cybernetic arm or something.

I think the roster does need more female characters and as far as your Tarkatan idea, im done for that. but i must admit, I was a big fan of Baraka and it was a shame that they made him look so good this time around only to have him killed off. But another Tarkatan taking his place as the Alpha sounds good to. Maybe a Bigger Badder version of Baraka,

What's wrong with my tarkatan who can not only use its blades, but gains the ability to use bone-like spikes?

What's wrong with my tarkatan who can not only use its blades, but gains the ability to use bone-like spikes?

Nothing was wrong with your idea. What i guess i was trying to say, was if there is going to be another Tarkatan in the game, he would have to look different from Baraka (hence my Bigger Badder Version) but gameplay wise your idea with him using his tarkatan blades as projectiles would be cool

Nothing was wrong with your idea. What i guess i was trying to say, was if there is going to be another Tarkatan in the game, he would have to look different from Baraka (hence my Bigger Badder Version) but gameplay wise your idea with him using his tarkatan blades as projectiles would be cool

Well this Tarkatan will have a blade shard true. But I was thinking of something on the line of Marrow from X-Men. Who uses her body's exoskeleton to shoot out spikes.

Anyone got more new characters ideas for next game? And please give names that have meaning.

What about Red Dragon characters? Since the Black Dragon's Kano, Kabal & Tremor.

Ulrich : He once reigned as a leader of the supreme guards that was controlled by Shao Kahn but when Sindel came along he became a forgotten leader. He now is on a mission to get back what was his and he will kill anyone that gets in his way.
Fahar : He is a Kombat engineer that can be as ruthless and powerful as anyone of the Kombatants that fight in Mortal Kombat.
Ophelia : She once was known to the world as a dominant witch but now she is far more than that she has the abilities far more lethal than any sorcerer has.
Terrance Gunn : He was a slave to the Dragon King but now freed he can now fight along side Fujin and his heroes to save earthrealm. He also possesses a magic necklace that was given to him by Sareena many years ago.
Paula Powers : She is a Security Guard that has a black belt in karate and she got sucked into the outworld now she has to fight with the heroes to save the world.
Hariku : He was another symbol of hope from the teachings that Bo Rai Cho taught him but he used his abilities for bad instead of good. He fights for the brotherhood of shadow.
Malek : Malek is a brother to Cyrax and he wants to find answers to his disappearance.
Charisma : She is a member of the red and black dragon she is playing both sides to destroy them out so she can gain access to the Chaos Realm to free her parents souls.
Slax : He is a Half Oni and half Vampiric creature that has metal legs and a spiked body. He lost his legs in a battle between Quan Chi and Raiden. Kano built these new legs for him. Despite their friendship Slax only fights for the Chaos Realm.
Vizot : He is a weird looking Reptilian creature with sharp fangs like a shark and a poison spike on his forehead. Outworld is not ready for this creature but they have found him anyway but he actually is on the side of good and made a pact with Raiden years ago that he will help save earthrealm when the time is right. His time has finally come to help Fujin and the other heroes save the world. He fights for the white lotus.

Last edited:
Ever since Havik, he can break his bones as a weapon.

But there's not a lot of fighters in the realm of chaos yet. Including those in Seido since Hotaru.

In the realm of chaos, what about a clown fighter since the Joker? Clowns are chaotic.

Ok, so there's this guy on youtube, deathmule, who made these videos of some characters doing the fatalities of other characters! My favorite so far is either the predator with Johnny cage's "Here's Johnny" and Jason Vorheese performing any of the fatalities of characters using weapons. For certain fatalities, like Quan Chi's fatalities, it made me think "It's like he absorbed his powers or something!", and then I started thinking "If it's like absorbing his abilities, then it's like he's part zerg ...", then /BOOM!!!\, wicked idea. For a new character, why not do Sarah Kerrigan from the Starcraft series? Her three forms can be her fully human "ghost" form, another can be when she was half zerg, with psionic powers, and her final form could be the full Queen of Blades package! If Kerrigan was in Mortal Kombat X, and deathmule did a video of her performing every fatality, how sick would that be? Who's with me?!
Last part - if you MUST do hashtags, then go with this one -> #QueenOfKombat

Ok, so there's this guy on youtube, deathmule, who made these videos of some characters doing the fatalities of other characters! My favorite so far is either the predator with Johnny cage's "Here's Johnny" and Jason Vorheese performing any of the fatalities of characters using weapons. For certain fatalities, like Quan Chi's fatalities, it made me think "It's like he absorbed his powers or something!", and then I started thinking "If it's like absorbing his abilities, then it's like he's part zerg ...", then /BOOM!!!\, wicked idea. For a new character, why not do Sarah Kerrigan from the Starcraft series? Her three forms can be her fully human "ghost" form, another can be when she was half zerg, with psionic powers, and her final form could be the full Queen of Blades package! If Kerrigan was in Mortal Kombat X, and deathmule did a video of her performing every fatality, how sick would that be? Who's with me?!
Last part - if you MUST do hashtags, then go with this one -> #QueenOfKombat

This is about new characters not guests.

Since Ed was teasing Noob and Rain a lot and talking about if he makes a new character it will be a merged one. How about Noob-Rain ? The backstory is that Noob-Saibot stole the Kamidogu and Rain tried to steal it back from him and somehow their bodies merged together creating a giant creature that can use portals and water bubbles and lightening and of course clones. This new beast could be something fierce so really it could be one of the greatest creations that ever was made in Mortal Kombat. So either he could be DLC for MKX or could actually be in the next game which would be amazing.

Last edited:
When the MKX comic was teased, they released a cool picture of a Red Dragon goon. I had hoped he would be playable and play like Nightwing in Injustice. Would still love to see him in the game:

us5cKXQ.jpg