Future DLC for MKX?

Well I gotta admit, it is very interesting that Carlos would tweet that he's working on Mocap with NRS still. I think hoping for a KPIII would be asking a bit too much. BUT....I wouldn't be shocked if NRS put out maybe one or two more characters as individual releases. As much as Boon has trolled us with Fujin I gotta believe he's finally going to put him in MKXL. Lastly Boon has had many opportunities to tell his followers on Twitter that they are done with MKX DLC. He has to be up to something right? Maybe an E3 announcement will shed some light on this. This could very well be for INJUSTICE II....= /

Now I just really want JADE to be DLC! It's not the same without her. :(

latest

Now I just really want JADE to be DLC! It's not the same without her. :(

latest

I am pretty confident that Jade will return in MK11. It seems that they are saving her for the next game by almost entirely omitting her from MKX. Plus, as pointed out, we have the Mournful variation which acts as the Jade of the game.

I am pretty confident that Jade will return in MK11. It seems that they are saving her for the next game by almost entirely omitting her from MKX. Plus, as pointed out, we have the Mournful variation which acts as the Jade of the game.
And when she's revealed, she better be high tier for competitions this time!!!

And that's why I still love Mournful Kitana.

Last edited:
Since Ed has been teasing the heck out of Rain the past few weeks I believe that we may finally get him as a free character because Ed did say we won't pay for the same DLC characters twice but he didn't say anything about free DLC characters. So if this happens he will still be standing by his word.

i highly doubt ed would give us a free dlc person . . . if he was free [which they would never do] he be the generic Rain they had in the story mode new model but with his mk9 moves, and i'd rather them work on a kp3 with brutalities and fatalities for the people and i wouldn't mind paying for more if its done right and has some females in the mix

Last edited:
Since Ed has been teasing the heck out of Rain the past few weeks I believe that we may finally get him as a free character because Ed did say we won't pay for the same DLC characters twice but he didn't say anything about free DLC characters. So if this happens he will still be standing by his word.

Free DLC Rain? I'll only believe it when I see it. But I doubt that will ever happen. :/

If anything, with all of the in-game trolling and Twitter trolling, Fujin should be free.
3 back to back MK games now where Fujin is mentioned in some way shape or form and STILL nothing.

Lol. You think its up to ED? LOL. You guys must be living in a dream world.. Its WB that gets the final say on anything and there is NO WAY in hell they are going to release a "free character"... omg... i cant stop laughing!.. Lmaooooo. There is money to be made here, especially off of Fujin and Rain lovers. "Free characters".... lol, now ive heard it all. Lol. Hey maybe they will release Freddy for free. Lol

Lol. You think its up to ED? LOL. You guys must be living in a dream world.. Its WB that gets the final say on anything and there is NO WAY in hell they are going to release a "free character"... omg... i cant stop laughing!.. Lmaooooo. There is money to be made here, especially off of Fujin and Rain lovers. "Free characters".... lol, now ive heard it all. Lol. Hey maybe they will release Freddy for free. Lol

... So many unnecessary lols.
And I bet you secretly wish NRS would indeed release a free Freddy DLC. ;)

Why do people keep thinking that they're going to make a character for free? Come on guys, be real here. They're not going to give us any character for free. They haven't done so in any DLC packs they've made since they began doing DLC, why would they suddenly do that now? Is it because you're upset that a certain character has been "mocked" for months? Or you guys "deserve" a free character because the PC port is trash? Why would they just give you a character for free out of the blue? That doesn't make any kind of sense.

Why do people keep thinking that they're going to make a character for free? Come on guys, be real here. They're not going to give us any character for free. They haven't done so in any DLC packs they've made since they began doing DLC, why would they suddenly do that now? Is it because you're upset that a certain character has been "mocked" for months? Or you guys "deserve" a free character because the PC port is trash? Why would they just give you a character for free out of the blue? That doesn't make any kind of sense.
Exactly! .

I never said it's up to Ed.
What I strictly implied in my last post is that Midway / NRS have been trolling Fujin for 3 MK games now.
I also never said that I think that they were going to give away a free character, just that IF hell froze over and they actually they did, (imo) it should be Fujin.

As for Freddy, Ed already said no to repeat DLC characters. :laugh:

Guys, let it goooooooooooooooooo, let it gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

We won't get Rain for free. Nor Fujin. Nor paid.