Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

This one could use some clean up, there are some blurry areas and other details could be added. Some wrinkles on his hand probably or whatever makes it look better.

MK1_Sub_Select.jpg

This one could use some clean up, there are some blurry areas and other details could be added. Some wrinkles on his hand probably or whatever makes it look better.

MK1_Sub_Select.jpg
I'm tempted to take a break from 3d modeling to go back into photoshop for this render...... its friggin awesome man, lol. And the model captures personality too it doesnt look lifeless. Hah, but MrMos3s has been doing a great job with the renderings!!

Tweaked skin tone, lighting in some areas and worked on the hand a bit. As far as the glacier backgrounds goes, CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY!! har har.

2r5gcgy.png

SubZero_Portrait01.jpg SubZero_Portrait02.jpg SubZero_Portrait03.jpg SubZero_Portrait04.jpg

ChooseTest.jpg

(I think my personal favorite may be the last one, number 4)

Last edited:
First choice would be portrait 4, second choice portrait 3. I like the second one but I dont think it matches with the other characters bgs.

^Great job on Sub-Zero. Excellent choice for background.

Maybe you guys can try his ending, it doesn't look too complicated.

1zdu3ro.png
161ynx5.png

First ending pic is face close up, and second looks like it's taken from
TYM winning pose (which was already done by Bleed) and multiplied.

Original TYM pose:
2mcimn4.png

Someone was asking earlier for Goro clay figure pics, I believe this is the actual one:

2d1aglu.jpg

Figure looks like it has red eyes indeed, but it was never shown in the game on purpose
(not even in the opening of MK2 where there's big picture of Goro and Shang) so I personally
am fine with his eyes being all black.

Last edited:
Wow great job guys. When you make the final version can you put the files in dropbox in png format?

Last night I was working in the battle plan. It's working like arcade and is 70% done. I'll finish it today

Awesome news Interloko!

You should also see the PSD files for all MK-HD UI stuff that Jarvis and I have been working on. Everything is pretty much final now in that department. I can't wait to see the life bars, timer and scoring system implemented.

Wow great job guys. When you make the final version can you put the files in dropbox in png format?

Last night I was working in the battle plan. It's working like arcade and is 70% done. I'll finish it today

Sub-Zero's max file is now updated in Drop box for Max 2010.

It's in the Scorpion folder > Scorpion 3D files > MK1_Subzero_portrait_2010.max