Future DLC for MKX?

I really don't understand why people call NRS lazy. Not many other fighting games in the market have as much content stuffed in as MKX.

I absolutely LOVE mkx and I consider myself a huge fan .BUT...

HOPEFULLY every character gets more alternate costumes and hopefully we will get classic or BRAND NEW stages to fight in.Its a great game but they have to keep us coming back. Dead or alive characters have 30+ costumes and that with updates keep me coming back to the game .Hopefully they milk this game .I don't care to have another MK game for years because this game is GREAT.I just want them to keep adding more content . :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that MKXL is released and all the DLC is available from the start , I really wish NRS would make some DLC character skins. At least for KP1 and Goro. Maybe patch in a few more stage fatalities?

When you do Hunter Predators trap brutality on Alien , he doesn't skin him. He only decapitates him. Is this a secret brutality or is it specific to Alien ? It should be a universal option.

Stage: Dead Pool

Stage Fatality: Acid Bath

Stage Brutality: Tossing a hanging hook at the opponent, making it impale his/her chest or face/head.

Now that MKXL is released and all the DLC is available from the start , I really wish NRS would make some DLC character skins. At least for KP1 and Goro. Maybe patch in a few more stage fatalities?

Agreed, i saw a rumor before KP2 is unleashed, here is the link; https://www.reddit.com/r/MortalKombat/comments/45wf1i/kombat_pack_costume_pack/

I hope it will be true this time, i love Jason and he needs one more extra skin at least, Corpse or Jason X, doesn't matter.. about Goro, he is an iconic Mortal Kombat character, he deserves one or two alt skins. Klassic Tremor must be in it, Extraterrestrial Predator looks like a dream for the fans, Black Mamba Tanya looks interesting.. and Emerald Reptile

Simple.
And this is just me improvising here (based off of moves that he's had in the past):
- Wind God = focusing on moves based around his Rising Knee, Air Funnel and Wind Kick
- Cyclone = adds Gusting Cyclone and Tornado Wind moves
- Archer = 1 variation featuring moves that are more centered around his crossbow

Oh, and that whole "It can't be done because Kung Lao and Kitana have similar moves in MKX," is just a bullshit excuse when Cassie has moves similar to Johnny Cage and Sonya, and Shirai Ryu Takeda has a teleport and whip grab moves that are VERY similar to Scorpion's iconic Spear and Teleport.

Wind God - Loosely based on his Sub-Zero Mythologies appearance. Adds various wind based moves that allow him to manipulate the battlefield and the opponents, setting up combos and keeping the opponent away.

Artillery - Reference to his crossbow weapon in MK4. Heavy projectile based character adding both Longbows and crossbows to the moveset to extend combos and add a furious ranged game to his arsenal.

Windwalker - Mainly rushdown. Hovers in the air, acts fast, moves everywhere swooping from the air, teleporting, stuff like that to help extend combos.